Katie's Latest Diary Entry


Katie has written a new diary entry on her official web site were she demolishes the Daily Stars recent articles about her as false. She writes that the Daily star seems to have it in for her and that she doesn't understand why they should write obvious lies about her like they have done recently.

I really feel for her, but I guess the tabloids just want to write that sort of bull because they make money on scandals and fabricated stories. People loves the circus you know.
They obviously wouldn't write about Katie if she wasn't a huge celebrity in UK, so I guess Katie just have to come to the terms with that this sort of crap comes with the territory of being famous, unfortunately. People love to read about Katie wheter it be good or bad stories I guess.
By the way, I thought the press had the responsibility of informing the public about news that have actually HAPPEND? Isn't there a law against the media misinforming people it or something? If not there should be in my opinion.













I must say I'm liking the new t-shirt Katie :-)

No Response to "Katie's Latest Diary Entry"

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Labels

Copyright © 2009 ilovekatieprice All rights reserved.
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul Theme By- WooThemes